AINC is hiring!
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet volunteers/visitors and assist if needed
- Assist individuals calling AINC’s general phone number
- Assist Executive Director with daily administrative tasks
- Contact AINC listeners for surveys, record responses, and compile data
- Assist with posts on company FaceBook page and Twitter account
- Assist with production and distribution of the quarterly newsletter
- Perform online research for grant opportunities, statistics for proposals, and other topics as needed
- Assist with outreach activities and resource fairs
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Bi-lingual language skills to communicate with English and Spanish speaking listeners and volunteers
- Experience using Windows Office software
- Familiar with using social media in a work setting
- Ability to work independently after receiving guidance and instruction
- Positive attitude toward working with other AINC team members
- Must pass a background check to have direct contact with AINC’s listeners
Contact Kim Ann Wardlow at 303-786-7777 Extention 112 to inquire.
If you would like to volunteer at AINC, click the volunteer application link below.
|AINColorado Volunteer Application||Download|