This December, Coloradoans came together to Bring Print to Life. On Colorado Gives Day, Coloradoans proved that when we come together for a common cause, we really can make a difference for the lives of the blind, visually impaired, and print disabled residents of Colorado! We at the Audio Information Network of Colorado would like to thank all of you who contributed on Colorado Gives Day this December, and beyond. To all of our supporters, volunteers, fans - It is because of you that we can do what we do.
By contributing to AINC, you have:
- Provided free audio equiptment so the low income residents can hear the News.
- Provided quality programs so listeners have a source of information they can trust.
- Helped to keep our programs running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Helped to keep our programs available in both Spanish, and English.
- Helped us move forward with our methods of delivery - We are now available on smartphones and Amazon Alexa.
- Provided kids programming for blind, visually impaired, and print disabled children around Colorado
- Helped keep our studios and audio equiptment running to ensure the best quality of services to our listeners.